If you have an old family recipe, or a dish your mother prepared to perfection, the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore wants to hear from YOU!
From April 16 – 30, 2013, we are accepting entries for our “That’s My Momma’s Recipe” Contest. The Grand Prize winner will receive an overnight stay at our AAA Four Diamond rated hotel located on Baltimore’s scenic Inner Harbor. Also, breakfast and dinner for two; plus, 2 tickets to a future Orioles game at Camden Yards.
You can enter the contest at email@example.com. Here are the details and contest rules:
That’s My Momma’s Recipe Contest
- Only one (1) recipe entry per person (and must be a FRIEND of our Facebook page): www.Facebook.com/RoyalSonestaHarborCourt.
- Entry MUST be accompanied by a 100-word of less essay about why “My Momma’s Recipe” is the best.
- Entry MUST include a photo of the created recipe, or better yet, a photo of your mom, or you with your mom.
- All submissions become the property of the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore.
- Entries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post on our Facebook wall, too, if you wish.
- Entries will be accepted through Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
- On May 1, our judges will select three (3) finalists and post them on our Facebook page
- Once the three (3) finalist entries are posted on Facebook, everyone will have until May 7, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. to vote for their favorite recipe.
- The entry with the most overall votes when the contest closes on May 7 at 5:00 p.m. will be declared the winner.
- Must be 18 years-of-age, or older to enter.
Grand Prize: Overnight accommodations over Mother’s Day weekend at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore; complimentary overnight valet parking; breakfast and dinner for two; and 2 tickets to a future Orioles baseball game at Camden Yards.
Second Prize: Overnight accommodations and dinner for 2.
Third Prize: Sunday Brunch for two at Brightons Restaurant
So, remember…send 1) recipe, 2) essay, 3) photo to email@example.com and GOOD LUCK!
For more information about the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, visit: www.sonesta.com/baltimore.
Welcome to our new blog site! In the stories and columns to follow, you will learn more about the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore. The Sonesta brand arrived in Charm City on May 31, 2012, but our company has been serving in the hotel and hospitality industry for more than 65 years. That’s a long time to learn about our loyal guests and what makes the hotel and resort experience so special for so many travelers. While each guest is different and have a variety of reasons why they travel, there are some constants – guests expect great customer service, comfort and convenience. There are many great hotels around the world, but none excel unless they have great people creating lasting memories for their guests. A warm welcome, using the guest’s name whenever possible and a fond farewell can make all the difference in your experience. Our associates are passionate about serving and creating those moments that make you go “wow” and compel you to tell others about your experience. In this blog, you get an inside look into the life of the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court, our people and the city we represent. So, sit back, relax and allow us to tell you a story, or two….