If you have an old family recipe, or a dish your mother prepared to perfection, the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore wants to hear from YOU!
From April 16 – 30, 2013, we are accepting entries for our “That’s My Momma’s Recipe” Contest. The Grand Prize winner will receive an overnight stay at our AAA Four Diamond rated hotel located on Baltimore’s scenic Inner Harbor. Also, breakfast and dinner for two; plus, 2 tickets to a future Orioles game at Camden Yards.
You can enter the contest at email@example.com. Here are the details and contest rules:
That’s My Momma’s Recipe Contest
- Only one (1) recipe entry per person (and must be a FRIEND of our Facebook page): www.Facebook.com/RoyalSonestaHarborCourt.
- Entry MUST be accompanied by a 100-word of less essay about why “My Momma’s Recipe” is the best.
- Entry MUST include a photo of the created recipe, or better yet, a photo of your mom, or you with your mom.
- All submissions become the property of the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore.
- Entries can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also post on our Facebook wall, too, if you wish.
- Entries will be accepted through Tuesday, April 30, 2013.
- On May 1, our judges will select three (3) finalists and post them on our Facebook page
- Once the three (3) finalist entries are posted on Facebook, everyone will have until May 7, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. to vote for their favorite recipe.
- The entry with the most overall votes when the contest closes on May 7 at 5:00 p.m. will be declared the winner.
- Must be 18 years-of-age, or older to enter.
Grand Prize: Overnight accommodations over Mother’s Day weekend at the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore; complimentary overnight valet parking; breakfast and dinner for two; and 2 tickets to a future Orioles baseball game at Camden Yards.
Second Prize: Overnight accommodations and dinner for 2.
Third Prize: Sunday Brunch for two at Brightons Restaurant
So, remember…send 1) recipe, 2) essay, 3) photo to email@example.com and GOOD LUCK!
For more information about the Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore, visit: www.sonesta.com/baltimore.